2012 Dental Board exams being scheduled
AURORA, Colo. – The University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine is seeking patients for State Board exams. Individuals are being asked to participate in free screening exams to determine patient eligibility. Here’s how it works:
- Free screening exam and X-rays to determine whether you qualify.
- No appointment necessary.
- First 40 who meet the criteria, first served.
- If you qualify, you could receive a free cleaning or up to 2 free fillings plus compensation for your participation.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have most of your back teeth.
- No known latex allergy or Type 1 diabetes.
- Emergency needs do not qualify.
- Dates: June 20, 27 and July 11, 18
- Time: 5 – 7 p.m.
- Place: Colorado School of Dental Medicine,
Anschutz Medical Campus; 2nd floor
13065 E. 17th Ave.
- No need to schedule and apppointment, just show up during the screening dates/times
For more info
- Call: 720-427-6602
- Hablamos Espanol
- View visitor parking map