The University of Colorado upgraded Lynda.com to LinkedIn Learning on Sept. 30. We are excited to announce that employees now have access to LinkedIn Learning: A free, on-demand
learning solution. LinkedIn Learning has a large number of resources to help employees succeed in their
careers, expand their knowledge, build a professional network, and receive professional certifications.
• Unlimited access to more than 13,000 video tutorials covering business, creative and technology
• Personalized recommendations based on employees’ experience.
• Information from expert instructors and industry leaders.
• Convenient learning that can be accessed from any desktop or mobile device.
• Innovative resources such as quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows that reinforce
Activate your account
During the activation process, you will be prompted to connect your personal LinkedIn profile to your
LinkedIn Learning account. Make sure you have your LinkedIn username and password ready to connect
your account. While it is not required to connect to LinkedIn, it is highly recommended for a more
personalized learning experience.
Start exploring courses today. For an overview, watch How to Use LinkedIn Learning.
Access LinkedIn Learning:
1. Log into my.cu.edu
2. Select Training from the drop-down menu
3. Select the LinkedIn Learning tile
4. Begin learning!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Professional Growth and Development website.
Guest contributor: CU System